With the winter semester starting two days late and the polar vortex on the verge of being behind us, now is the time to venture out and see some EMU sporting events this week:
- Men’s Basketball at Bowling Green State University, 7 p.m.
- Women’s Basketball vs. Ball State University, 7 p.m.
- Men’s and Women’s Swimming and Diving at Denison, 2 p.m.
- Men’s and Women’s Track and Field at EMU Triangular, All Day.
- Men’s Basketball at The University at Buffalo, 2 p.m.
- Wrestling vs. Duke University at Pittsburgh, Pa. 10 a.m.
- Wresting vs. The University of North Carolina at Pittsburgh Pa. Noon.
- Wrestling vs. North Carolina State University at Pittsburgh, Pa. 2 p.m.
- Women’s Basketball at Northern Illinois University, 3 p.m.
Good story, but you are forgetting the real heart ...
Great article, Lamaria! You pose an interesting question. ...
"For nearly a decade after the civil rights legislation, ...
Don't forget that before you learn how to fish, in ...
I am glad to see that my article provoked a response ...