Explore Eastern to take place March 8—
Eastern Michigan University will host the Explore Eastern Open House, Saturday, March 8 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. The event, which is designed to familiarize prospective EMU students with the university, is open to transfer and high school students.
Faculty will be available at the event to discuss majors and other academic programs EMU has to offer.
Campus tours will take place at 9 a.m., 11:25 a.m. and 12:55 p.m.
Information regarding parking and the official schedule of events can be found at emich.edu/admissions/visit/explore.php
Updates to Eastern Michigan University’s website—
The Integrated Content team within the Eastern Michigan University Division of Communications gave EMU’s website, emich.edu, a makeover last week.
Besides a sleeker new look, the web enhancements include:
- Quick Links, a condensed drop down menu that includes Calendars, Maps & Directions,
Parents, Faculty & Staff, Contacts, EagleMail and my.emich
- A single search box that eliminates the need for users to limit their search results
- A degrees and programs search that allows users to explore both the undergraduate and graduate, and that catalogues by keyword or by college, department and degree type
- Enlarged social media icons at the bottom of the page along with icons that link to
BlogEMU.com and the official EMU mobile app
- A “make a gift” button, which will take users to the EMU Foundation homepage
King Hall to be closed Feb. 21-28
The Physical Plant plans to deal with a major electrical problem in King Hall, which will render the building closed from Friday, Feb. 21 to Friday, Feb. 28. In addition to the building losing all electrical power in this timeframe, no one will be able to enter the building.
INSANITY! Dear Heather... you are not in Columbus ...
You seem to have forgotten something rather important. ...
I understand that we are getting paid to go play these ...
VERY SAD! Is the area in and aroiund the EMU campus ...
Annnnnnnd were boned