Eagle on the street, Jan. 21

"No, because I do not have cable." Brittany Fuqua, Sophomore, Secondary Education

The Eastern Echo asked students “Will you be watching the State of the Union Address and why?”

“I think it's important. Before I was even involved in Student Government I had a slight interest in the State of the Union. Now that I have become more involved and more involved politics I think its very interesting. It sets the tone for the presidency.”--   Desmond Miller, Senior, Public Administration

“No I'm not, because I have faith in our country and I have faith in my God.” -- Lauren Renou, Sophomore, Communication

“No I will not be. I will be studying my econ homework and I actually don't have television and its kind of hard to watch the State of the Union without a television.” -- Kalandria Robinson,Senior, Health Administration

“No, because I am not very political.” -- James Satterh, Sophomore, English Literature

“No, because of homework really. I have a lot of programming homework to do.” -- Erick Eichelberger, Junior, Simulation Animation Gaming

“No, because I do not have cable.” -- Brittany Fuqua, Sophomore, Secondary Education

eots_erick_eichelberger

"No, because of homework really. I have a lot of programming homework to do." Erick Eichelberger, Junior, Simulation Animation Gaming

eots_james_satterh

"No, because I am not very political." James Satterh, Sophomore, English Literature

eots_kalandria_robinson

"No I will not be. I will be studying my econ homework and I actually don't have television and its kind of hard to watch the State of the Union without a television." Kalandria Robinson,Senior, Health Administration

eots_lauren_renou

"No I'm not, because I have faith in our country and I have faith in my God." Lauren Renou, Sophomore, Communication

desmondeots2

"I think it's important.  Before I was even involved in Student Government I had a slight interest in the State of the Union. Now that I have become more involved and more involved politics I think its very interesting.  It sets the tone for the presidency."  Desmond Miller, Senior, Public Administration