The Business and Finance Committee passed 10 student organization and club sport allocations at its regular meeting Tuesday night in the Student Center.
They are as follows:
- The International Student Association was granted two allocations of $1,042.87 and $551.46 to hold two events.
- Professionals in Sports and Fitness Leadership received an allocation of $1,822.78 to hold group fitness sessions.
- The Psychology Club was allocated $554.38 to hold a fundraiser.
- The Muslim Student Association was granted an allocation of $846 to hold a dinner.
- Men’s Club Volleyball received an allocation of $350 for game registration fees.
- The Indian Student Association was allocated $1,217 to hold an event.
- Beta Alpha Psi was granted an allocation of $1,000 to hold a banquet.
- You Beautiful Black Women received an allocation of $517.95 to hold a workshop.
- Kingdom Come was allocated $535.65 to hold an event.
The Public Affairs Committee discussed a Drag Show it hopes to hold in the winter semester.
Academic and Student Affairs continued plans for Club Halle. It also discussed Don’t Blame it on the Alcohol, which will be held at 7 p.m., Nov. 3, in the Student Center, room 300.
New senators were trained in a round table training session during the Internal Affairs Committee.
The regular Senate Meeting will be held at 6:30 p.m., Nov. 3, in the Student Center, room 320.