Rack of Ribs
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
2. Open package of ribs and remove the layer of film from the bottom of the ribs, and season the top and the bottom.
3. Tightly wrap the ribs with the aluminum foil, bone side down and bake for 3 hours.
4. Remove ribs from the oven, carefully unwrap tin foil and drain any juice that has accumulated. Cover the top and bottom of the ribs with BBQ sauce and re-wrap the rib in foil and bake for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Homemade Steak Fries
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Cut potatoes into long skinny fries, and place on a baking sheet and lightly cover with vegetable oil.
3. Bake fries for 20-25 minutes or until fries become crispy.
4. Remove from the oven and salt and pepper to taste.