Monday, Sept. 9
- Property was stolen from a bicycle rack outside of Pittman Residence Hall. The crime occurred between Sept. 1 at 1:00 p.m. and Sept. 8 at 7:00 p.m. but was not reported until Sept. 9 at 2:51 p.m. The case remains open.
- An individual had attempted fraud at the Dinning Commons. The crime occurred and was also reported at 9:22 p.m. The case remains open.
Wednesday, Sept. 11
- An individual committed a hit and run on private property at the Green Lot at 7:21 p.m. The case is still open.
- A bike was stolen from Downing Hall between Sept. 11 at 3:30 p.m. and Sept. 12 at 12:30 p.m. The crime was reported at 12:42 p.m. the case remains open.
- An individual in McKenny Staff Parking lot struck another vehicle and left the scene at 5:21 p.m. The case remains open.
- An individual assaulted an officer and resisted arrest at Alexander Music Building at 7:26 p.m. The case remains open.
Friday, Sept. 13
- An individual committed fraud by wire at 1200 Oakwood St which was reported at 3:51 p.m. The subject was defrauded of $4,000. The case remains open.
Saturday, Sept. 14
- An Individual was arrested on a warrant at Emmet and Washtenaw Ave at 3:28 a.m. The crime was detailed as failure to appear. This case is closed as of Sept. 14.