Monday, Sept. 30
- A subject was reported being disorderly by resisting an officer at the Student Center at 1:19 p.m. The subject was allegedly trespassing an area. This case is now closed as of Oct. 1.
- An individual was reported of assault/ battery/ on a victim and also a police officer at Putnam Hall at 6:18 p.m. A subject was assaulted in the vestibule. The current status of this case is open.
Tuesday, Oct. 1
- Damage to property – private property occurred at West Circle Dr. at 12:06 p.m. Damage was done to reserve parking signs. This case is closed.
- Robbery and a carjacking occurred in the Pease Lot at 9:03 p.m. One of the suspects had a gun. The current status of this case is open.
Wednesday, Oct. 2
- Crime of extortion – Threats to release pictures unless money was paid – was reported at Wise Hall at 4:01 a.m. This case is still open.
- A suspect was reported of committing larceny inside a building, including a library and an office. It was reported at Wise Residence Hall at 5:23 p.m. This case is now closed.
Thursday, Oct. 3
- A subjected was reported resisting an officer. The individual was being arrested at Pearl St. and Ballard St. for a felony warrant as well as the resisting and obstructing. The current status of the case is open.
Friday, Oct. 4
- Vehicle theft by unlawfully driving away of an automobile was reported at 2:39 a.m. at 130 N Normal St. This case is pending Ac.