Monday, Nov. 11
· An individual was reported with possession of crack cocaine, as well as driving with a suspended license at 12:27 a.m. at S Hamilton St. and W Michigan Ave. This case is open.
Tuesday, Nov. 12
· A subject was reported making threats via text messages to an individual at 1200 Oakwood St. at 11:35 a.m. This case is open.
Wednesday, Nov. 13
· A subject was reported being struck by a vehicle in the Pease Paid Lot at 4:50 p.m. This case is now closed.
· Trespass occurred at Cornell Courts A at 10:09 p.m. This case is open.
Thursday, Nov. 14
· Some equipment was damaged and reported missing at Warner Gymnasium which was reported as damage to property at 10:25 a.m. The crime occurred between 1:30 p.m. Nov. 13 and 9:15 a.m. Nov 14. This case is open.
· Disorderly conduct was reported at South Oakwood Lot at 1:39 p.m. There happened to be a disturbance in the loading dock of McKenny involving individuals. This case is closed.
· A student was reported of being sexually assaulted in the 3rd degree which occurred off campus at 217 N Normal St. between Nov. 2 at 11:00 p.m. and Nov. 3 at 1:00 a.m. This case is open.
· Damage to property was reported at the Dining Commons at 6:10 p.m. Juveniles broke window and several dishes. This case is open.
· Damage to property, along with assault and battery was reported at Wise Residence Hall at 10:22 p.m. The subject assaulted their significant other, pushed them into a room and was carrying a concealed weapon. This case is open.
Friday, Nov. 15
· Sexual assault of an unspecified nature was reported at Hoyt Residence Hall at 7:10 p.m. This case is open.
Saturday, Nov. 16
· Drunkenness was reported at the Convocation Center. The subject was highly intoxicated and became disorderly. This case is closed.
· Assault / battery / simple including domestic and to a police officer was reported at the Convocation Center Lot at 10:34 p.m. It involved a fight between multiple individuals.