From EMU Comm.:
Flu update announcement from Ellen Gold:
Two H1N1 vaccination clinics will be offered at Snow Health Center on Friday, Nov. 13 as follows:
1. The first clinic will run from 9 a.m. to noon. It is for the injectable vaccine (shot).
Eligibility for the first clinic:
- pregnant women
- caregivers/contacts of children under 6 months who are not eligible for the nasal spray
- persons 17 – 64 years with underlying medical conditions
2. The second clinic will run from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. It is for the nasal spray.
Eligibility for the second clinic:
- children and adolescents 6 months through 24 years
- caregivers/contacts of children under 6 months
- EMS and health care workers with direct patient contact
Those receiving the nasal spray must be between the ages of 2 and 49 and in general good health.
The clinics will be located on the first floor of Snow Health Center. Please use the north (parking lot) entrance.
For further information call 734-487-1122.