The Student Government budget and finance committee convened Tuesday to approve or deny student organization’s and club sport’s requests for financing.
Attending Student Senators on the budget and finance committee were Nate Pyle, Carl Matherly, Fatma Jabor, William McDonald, JoePernicano, John McCallister. Senator Jabor led the meeting after the men’s ice hockey vote.
Overseeing the meeting was Executive Director of Finance Evan Schrauben and Judicial Sergeant David Konarske.
Petitioning for finance were:
- Men’s ice hockey requesting $4,500
Approved with a 5 to 1 vote
- Detroit does well organization requesting $1,335
Denied with 3 to 2 vote
- I.M.A.G.E. requesting $997
Approved with a 3 to 2 vote
- Hansori requesting $400
- Alpha Eta Rho Sigma Chi requesting $275.99
- Stoic Society requesting $400
- Latino Student Association requesting $424