4 large apples
4 wooden pop sticks
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
4 1⁄2 oz. White candy coating, coarsely chopped
1 tsp. Shortening
1 pkg. (11 oz.) Kraft caramel bits
2 tbsp. Water
4 pretzel rods, crushed
1⁄2 cup Reese’s pieces
1. Line a Baking sheet with waxed paper and grease the paper, then set aside. Wash and dry apples and insert a pop stick into the top of each.
2. Place chocolate chips into a separate microwave-safe bowls Heat in microwave until melted, and stir until smooth.
3. In another microwaveable bowl melt the candy coating and shortening, and stir until smooth.
4. Combine caramel and water into another microwave-safe bowl. Heat in microwave until melted and stir until smooth.
5. Dip apples into caramel, turning apples to coat evenly, Immediately press pretzels and Reese’s pieces into the sides of the apples. Drizzle chocolate and candy coating over the tops, place onto prepared pan. Let stand until chocolate, caramel, and candy coating has set.