Campus Safety Training
New employees of Eastern Michigan University must partake in at least one of the Safety Awareness & Hazard Communication sessions. The sessions are:
• Monday, April 14, 8:30 a.m. – 10 a.m., in the Halle Library Auditorium
• Wednesday, May 14, 1:30 p.m. – 3 p.m., room 300, Halle Library
• Thursday, May 15, 1:30 p.m. – 3 p.m., room 300, Halle Library
• Tuesday, June 10, 8:30 a.m. – 10 a.m., room 300, Halle Library
• Monday, June 16, 1:30 p.m. – 3 p.m., room 300, Halle Library
To register, email email@example.com or call 734-487-0794.
Dissertation Defense About Education in North India
Imandeep Grewal is giving a dissertation defense called, “The Environment of Poverty and the Limits of Girlhood: The Struggle for the Right to an Education in North India.”
The presentation will be on Thursday, April 17, 1:30 p.m. in room 214 in the Porter College of Education building.
Dissertation Defense About Military Sexual Trauma
Natalie Nugent from Eastern Michigan University’s Psychology Department is giving a dissertation defense called, “The Impact of Experiential Avoidance on the Relationships Among Military Sexual Trauma, Excessive Behaviors and Health-Related Outcomes in Female Veterans.”
The presentation will be given on Monday, April 28, at 11 a.m. in room 327 in the Science Complex on campus.
For more information, contact Ashley Stauffer at 734-487-1155.