Police blotter, March 6

Monday, Feb. 29, 2016.

An Eastern Michigan University student reported that their bike was stolen to the Department of Public Safety, at 8:27 a.m. The student left their bike at a bike rack outside Best, between 4:00 p.m. on Feb. 19 and 8:00 a.m. Feb. 29.

DPS assisted the Ypsilanti Police Department in a third degree criminal sexual conduct case at 2:38 p.m. A Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner case was collected. Because of the nature of the crime and the fact that it is being investigated by Ypsilanti, DPS would not make any further comment.

A student reported damage to their car in the parking structure at 5:24 p.m. The vehicle was left there while the student went to class that day. DPS believes this was done intentionally and is investigating.

A student parked their car in Hoyt Lot at 6:45 p.m., Feb. 27. When they came back at 6:45 p.m., they found that their vehicle had been scratched multiple times. DPS believes this was done intentionally. The student did not report this until Monday, Feb. 29.

Tuesday, March 1, 2016.

A student in Mark-Jefferson left their cell phone unattended between 11:00 a.m. and 1:40 p.m., Monday, Feb. 1. When they went to retrieve it, it was gone.

Wednesday, March 2, 2016.

A student approached DPS at 3:41 p.m. to report that they had been robbed. They had left money in their Walton dorm room between Feb. 9 and noon Feb. 19. DPS could not say why the victim waited so long to report their loss.