Police blotter, Sep. 5
Thursday, Aug. 25
- A robbery occurred at the residence of an individual living on Bedford Drive at 2:19 a.m. The current status of this case is pending.
Friday, Aug. 26
- A call was placed to local authorities at 12:37 p.m. regarding three juveniles in possession of a BB gun creating a disturbance on Woburn Drive. The charge is disturbing the peace and the status of this case is still open.
- At 9:45 a.m. an individual was cited for possession of an open intoxicant in public on Washington Street and Pearl Street. The case is now closed.
Saturday, Aug. 27
- At 2:55 a.m. an individual was charged by police for carrying an open intoxicant and being a minor in possession of alcohol on Ballard Street and Washington Avenue. The case was closed on Aug. 27.
- An individual was issued an appearance citation for possessing an open intoxicant in public on Washington Street and Pearl Street at 5:33 a.m. The case was closed on Aug. 27.
Sunday, Aug. 28
- No crimes are reported for Sunday, Aug. 28.
Monday, Aug. 29
- A larceny was reported at Downing Hall after a call was placed to authorities regarding a locked bike stolen from the grounds at 4:41 a.m. The current status of the case is open.
Tuesday, Aug. 30
- An individual was picked up by authorities on West Michigan Avenue at 1:31 a.m. and charged with fleeing and eluding, and flight to avoid prosecution. The current status of the case is still open.
- An individual was treated for intoxication after police spotted the subject on Washington and Pearl Streets at 8:54 a.m. The subject was transported to a local area hospital for treatment and released. The case was closed on Aug. 31.
Wednesday, Aug. 31
- At 2:19 a.m. a driver was cited for marijuana possession and Driving on a Suspended License (DWLS) and the passenger cited for paraphernalia and possession of narcotic equipment on Green Road and Leforge Road. The case was closed on Aug. 31.
Thursday, Sep. 1
- At 3:19 p.m. a larceny was reported regarding a shifter lever removed from a motor vehicle parked in the student center parking lot. The crime occurred between 7 a.m. and 3 p.m. The current status of the case is still open.
- A campus security authority placed a call to authorities at 5:45 p.m. after assisting the Michigan State Police regarding assistance with a narcotics arrest on Huron Street and Lowell Street. The current status of the case remains open.
- At 8:08 p.m. authorities arrested a parole absconder for warrants, possessing a stolen firearm and crack cocaine. The crime occurred at Cross Street and Ballard Street. The current status of the case remains open.
Friday, Sep. 2
- No crimes are reported for Friday, Sep. 2.
Saturday, Sep. 3
- A welfare check was performed on a student residing in Walton Hall at 1:40 p.m. The nature of the offense was a minor in possession of alcohol. The current status of the case is open.
- A subject was apprehended and charged with Driving While Intoxicated with a blood alcohol content of .17 percent or more at Oakwood Street and Mayhew Street at 3:08 a.m. The current status of the case remains open.
- At approximately 3:10 a.m. a car was pulled over by authorities on Perrin and Cross Street and the passengers were cited for possession of open intoxicants in a motor vehicle. The case was closed on Sep. 3.
Sunday, Sep. 4
- At 2:00 a.m. a subject was arrested and charged with Drunk Driving (DWI) and Driving on a Suspended License (DWLS) after police spotted the vehicle on Spring Street and Prospect Street. The current status of this case is open.