Be on the lookout for the upcoming issue of The Eastern Echo, on newsstands tomorrow morning. The paper will answer the following burning questions (and probably raise some as well):
- How does managing editor Al Willman feel about EMU football coach Ron English?
- How does opinions columnist Jumanah Saadeh feel about gender roles?
- How does comics editor Christine “Crass” Deneweth feel about cats?
- Who earned the coveted first-ever “Cartoonist of the Month” award?
- Did the newspaper really dedicate an entire page to the “Breaking Bad” finale?
- What do EMU students really think about Miley Cyrus’ infamous “Wrecking Ball” video?
- Is there hope for Eminem?
- And the answer to the usual question – what’s going on around our lovely campus?
Remember to check the website often for new updates, online exclusives and more.