Display Advertising Office
236 King Hall
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
Phone – (734) 487-0396
Fax – (734) 487-1241
Director of Advertising
cell – (734) 748-1458
Advertising Sales Consultants
cell – (734) 716-4436
Advertising Creative Designer
The Eastern Echo Advertising Policies
- The Eastern Echo reserves the right to reject or limit any
advertising for any issue.
- The words “paid advertisement” may be placed over or below any
- No ad copy will be accepted over the telephone.
- Advertising rates are subject to change without notice.
- The Advertising Sales Manager will make discounts available to
on-campus advertisers and frequent advertisers. Most special promotions
will be available to all advertisers.
- Display ads must be approved by advertisers prior to running in
print or online. Therefore, the Echo assumes no financial
responsibility for typographical errors or omissions. “Make Goods” will
run when appropriate before billing adjustments are made.
- Billing adjustments, if necessary, will be based on what percentage
an error detracts from the effectiveness of the total advertising
message, as determined by the Sales Manager and the Director of Student
Media. Such adjustments will not be considered if the Sales Manager is
not notified of an error within 15 days of the invoice date.