Display Advertising Office
236 King Hall Ypsilanti, MI 48197
Phone - (734) 487-0396
The Eastern Echo Adviser
Kevin S. Devine firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in joining our advertising team? We are looking for student sales reps! Contact Kevin Devine for more details.
Eastern Echo Advertising Policies
- The Eastern Echo reserves the right to reject or limit any advertising for any issue.
- The words "paid advertisement" may be placed over or below any advertisement.
- No ad copy will be accepted over the telephone.
- Advertising rates are subject to change without notice.
- The Advertising Sales Manager and/or Director of Student Media will make discounts available to on-campus advertisers and frequent advertisers.
- Display ads will be approved by advertisers prior to running in print or online. Therefore, the Echo assumes no financial responsibility for typographical errors or omissions.
- "Make Goods" will run when appropriate before billing adjustments are made.
- Billing adjustments, if necessary, will be based on what percentage an error detracts from the effectiveness of the total advertising message, as determined by the Sales Manager and/or the Director of Student Media.
- Such adjustments will not be considered if the Sales Manager is not notified of an error within 15 days of the invoice date.