Join the team
To work for the Eastern Echo, you must be an Eastern Michigan University student enrolled in at least six credit hours. Please email the managing editor with any questions.
The Echo is now hiring for the Fall 2020 semester!
Click on a position to learn more about it. All writers will start during the week of August 24th for training. The application will be open July 27 - August 10, fill out the Google Form below to apply!
- News Editor
- Local Government Beat Reporter
- Student Government Beat Reporter
- Higher Education Beat Reporter
- News Freelancers
- Opinions Editor
- Local and State Politics Columnist (x2)
- Ypsilanti Culture Columnist
- Entertainment Review Columnist
- Opinions Freelancers