Ronia-Isabel Cabansag

Podcast Editor

Testing

Articles (22 total)

Podcast: April 14, 2021

EMU announces that the Fall 2021 semester will likely have a more traditional campus environment, EMU students begin a petition to extend the pass or fail grading option, and the Center of Entrepreneurship hosts a virtual webinar featuring Lisa Bee, the CEO of Sweetwaters Coffee & Tea. 

Podcast: March 31, 2021

Hundreds gathered to stand in solidarity of survivors of sexual assault. Campus Life also hosted the annual Student Gold Medallion Awards, faculty discuss the racial imagery in Dr. Seuss’s books, and the Black Honors Student Organization  celebrated Women's History Month. Listen to this week’s news on your favorite podcast app, or read the transcript here.

Podcast: March 24, 2021

Kappa Delta Pi will be hosting a fundraiser and book drive for local classrooms, and EMU’s Student Government votes in support of extending the Pass/Fail option. Student Government elections also open today. Be sure to stay tuned until the end of today’s podcast to hear about the Senate candidates. Read the transcript here, or listen on your favorite podcast app.

Symposium: Implementations of the 14th Amendment

Political Science student Jack Swartzinski shares his research regarding the evolution of the implementation of the 14th Amendment. He also explains why he believes the 14th is the most critical Amendment in the American legal system. Listen here, or on your favorite podcast app.