Police Blotter: March 11- 17

Monday, March 11

An individual was lodged on pre-existing warrants after being stopped for a routine traffic stop at Washtenaw Avenue and Ballard Street. The stop, which occurred at 1:21 a.m., found the driver operating without a license or insurance. The case closed March 11.

Tuesday, March 12

No crimes reported.

Wednesday, March 13

An individual violated a trespass notice on McKenny Union at 7:14 p.m. The case remains open.

A driver was cited for operating without insurance or a license during a routine traffic stop on Leforge Road and Huron River Drive. The stop occurred at 8:04 p.m. and the case remains open.

Thursday, March 14

A driver was cited for no insurance during a routine traffic stop at North Hewitt Road and Washtenaw Avenue. The stop occurred at 3:42 a.m. and the case closed on March 14.

An individual was arrested with a felony warrant on-campus at 2:20 p.m. The case closed on March 15.

An individual reported repeated unwanted contact from their ex-boyfriend while on campus. The case was reported at 2:00 p.m. and it remains open.

Friday, March 15

A driver was found without insurance during a routine traffic stop at South Hamilton and Harriet Street. The stop occurred at 2:12 a.m. and the case closed later that day.

EMU Police assisted with an arrest during a traffic stop at South Huron and West Cross Streets. The driver was found without a license or insurance and was arrested on existing warrants. The stop occurred at 3:20 a.m. and the case closed later that day. 

An individual was attempting to defraud the Parking department in Bowen Parking Lot. The crime was reported on March 15 at 9:54 a.m. with the crime occurring between February 21 at 2:46 p.m. and March 14 at 6:22 p.m. The case remains open.

An individual was found trespassing in Marshall Hall at 7:14 p.m. The case remains open.

Saturday, March 16

A subject was arrested on warrant while pulled over for a traffic stop at Green and Leforge Roads. The stop occurred at 9:26 p.m. and the driver was found without their license. The case closed March 17.

Sunday, March 17

Fraudulent credit card use was reported from 1420 Washtenaw Avenue at 12:33 p.m. The crime occurred on March 16 between 12:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. The case remains open.