MLK Luncheon

What's The Move? Jan. 29 - Feb. 4

Honors College card-making service event - Jan. 29

Feeling crafty? Join the Honors College on Jan. 29 and put together some cards. The event is from 3:30-5 p.m. at the Honors College Reception Hall.

Environmental Science and Society Internship Symposium - Jan. 30

Are you looking for an internship? On Jan. 30, from 5:30-7 p.m. attend the symposium that includes information about summer internships related to environmental science and society. Many environmental organizations will be available to speak with students from all majors. The event is free and located in Strong Hall Atrium.  

Explore & Restore - Independence Lake - Jan. 30 

Looking to get in touch with nature? Faye Stoner is working to protect Independence Lake’s natural areas. Join the adventure on Jan. 30. From 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. 

Comedy Open Mic - Jan. 31 

Join local Ypsi comic and Lisa Green at their recurring Comedy Open Mic. Located at 734 Brewing Company from 7:30-10:30 p.m., the free comedy show is an inclusive event intended to elevate comedic voices. 

RecWell Fest - Feb. 1 

Visit the Rec/IM on Feb. 1 to partake in their interactive wellness event. From 3-7 p.m. enjoy free healthy living booths and activities of all kinds. 

Vegantines - Feb. 4 
The season of love is upon us! Join Stone and Spoons at the vegan food market where there will be multiple vendors providing festive food. Vendors include Craveable Food Trailer, More Life Foods, Shimmy Shack, Super Baked, and Zella's Bakery. This event is from 12-3 p.m.