Three EMU students were assaulted on Structure Dr. near a parking structure on campus Monday night at 9:15 p.m.

All of the victims were EMU students.

The students said they were inside of the Student Center and had exited, heading southbound on the bridge when they observed several males following them according to an informational release to the campus community.

As they reached the curb line, one of the suspects asked if one of the victims was “David” and one victim replied no.The release said the suspect began yelling at the victims to stop lying to him.The victims said at this point,two of the suspects began to punch them. Property was taken from one of the victims.

The release describes the suspects as follows:

Suspect #1 is an African-American male, 6 feet, 2 inches tall, thin, wearing a black jacket, a white t-shirt, black pants and carrying a black backpack..

Suspect #2 is an African-American male, 6 feet tall, thin, wearing a black sweatshirt, grey sweatpants, a black cap and carrying a black backpack.

Suspect #3 is an African-American male, 5 feet, 10 inches tall, thin, wearing a black sweatshirt, red and black hat and carrying a black backpack.

Suspect #4 is an African-American male, 5 feet, 10 inches tall, wearing a white sweatshirt, blue shorts and black shoes.

Two of the victims received minor injuries and one was transported to a local hospital for treatment and released.

This story will be updated.