UPDATE: The Eastern Michigan University Police Department have arrested the fourth suspect involved in a recent unarmed robbery incident that took place on campus.

The incident was reported April 19 and police used video evidence to identify the suspects.

None of the four suspects are EMU students and three were recently arraigned at the 14th District Court.Their charges include unarmed robbery and aggravated assault.

A release from the EMU police department said one of the suspects was determined not to have any involvement with the unarmed robbery and assault and was not charged with any crime.

Malcolm Love of Ypsilanti is being held on a $15,000 cash bond, and Demetrius Stovall of Ann Arbor was released on 10 percent of a $3,500 bond.

The men will appear for a preliminary hearing May 5.

Initial post:April 20

Three EMU students were assaulted on Structure Dr. near a parking structure on campus Monday night at 9:15 p.m.

All of the victims were EMU students.

The students said they were inside of the Student Center and had exited, heading southbound on the bridge when they observed several males following them according to an informational release to the campus community.

As they reached the curb line, one of the suspects asked if one of the victims was “David” and one victim replied no.The release said the suspect began yelling at the victims to stop lying to him.The victims said at this point,two of the suspects began to punch them. Property was taken from one of the victims.

The release describes the suspects as follows:

Two of the victims received minor injuries and one was transported to a local hospital for treatment and released.