The Student Senate considered and unanimously passed Resolution 101-006 at its meeting Tuesday, a resolution passed by the Internal Affairs committee Nov. 24.
Authored by President Desmond Miller, the resolution addresses typos regarding the powers of the judicial sergeant.
President Miller plans to interview with The Detroit Free Press Wednesday regarding the anticipated vote pertaining to Eastern Michigan University severing ties with the Educational Achievement Authority.
Miller is sitting on the search committee to hire a new housing director and plans to recommend that the position be permanent.
- Dec. 8, 4 to 6 p.m. flyers will be passed out along with Red Bull and Nutri-grain bars.
- Dec. 9, 5 to 7 p.m. Free massages, gift cards, raffle
- Dec. 10, 5 to 7 p.m. snack and study
President of the Senate:
- Senator John McAllister met with the transportation commission about student safety.
- Communications were made with EMU’s provost, Kim Schatzel, about parking and facility people.
- Senators Maya Rich and Josh Starr attended the Student Association of Michigan Conference over the holiday weekend.
- The next conference will be held in January 2015