What you will need
A large microwavable coffee mug
1⁄2 cup pasta
3⁄4 cup cold water
4 teaspoons milk
1⁄4 teaspoon cornstarch
4 tablespoons cheddar cheese grated
salt and pepper
1. In your large mug add your pasta noodles and water.
2. Microwave for 3 1⁄2 minutes, or until pasta is fully cooked.
3. Pour out any remaining water.
4. Stir in milk, cornstarch, and cheddar cheese, then microwave for an additional 60 seconds to create the cheese sauce.
5. Stir again. Salt and pepper to taste and enjoy.