Four events to attend before Christmas break

As the weather gets colder the more students want to stay indoors and curl up under their favorite blanket. Staying indoors is fine, but EMU still has plenty to offer under any weather condition. Here is a list of four events going on before the winter break.

1. Guest Recital- Saxophone and Piano

After 15 years of collaborating, saxophonist Jean-Michel Goury, pianist Yves Josset, along with composer and pianist Denis Levaillant, will be showcasing their talents on Dec. 5 at 7:30 p.m. in the Alexander Music Building. The event is free and LBC approved.

2. Snack and Study

Snack and Study isn’t necessarily an event, but it’s a nice study session to attend to ensure achieving the best grades for finals. Snack and Study will be providing a breakfast buffet, massages and more. This will occur on Dec. 10 from 9 p.m. until 1 a.m. There is no cost and it is not LBC approved.

3. Season of Light

Season of Light is a creative exploration of the stars and explains the meanings behind seasonal traditions. This will be on Dec. 13 from 2:30 p.m. until 3:30 p.m. The cost is $5 and is not LBC approved.

4. Tchaikovsky’s “Sleeping Beauty” w/the EMU Symphony Orchestra and Ballet Concert

This musical event makes the fairy tale of Sleeping Beauty a holiday necessity with EMU's beautiful dance team and the Symphony Orchestra. This event will be on Dec. 5 starting at 7:30 p.m. The cost is $10 and it is LBC approved.