Friday, Sep. 9
- VISION will be hosting the Community Plunge - Day of Service on Friday, Sep. 9 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. The event will engage students in a morning of service with local non-profits. Community Plunge will be held in Ballroom B of the Student Center, is free to attend and is LBC approved. Only students are able to attend the event.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder 101 is a brief, one-time, 90 minute-training that will take place from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. on Friday, Sep. 9. ASD 101 offers education, tools and resources in learning more about the autism spectrum disorder. The course is free, open to the public, LBC approved and will be held in Room 302 of Halle Library.
- EMU Theatre Fall Auditions are being held from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. in the Theatre Annex below The Commons on Friday, Sep. 9. Only students can attend the auditions and there is no cost to audition.
- The Student Employment Fair is being held in the Ballroom of the Student Center from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. on Friday, Sep. 9. Only students are able to attend the fair and there is no cost.
- Rock the Vote! will be held in the Patio of the Student Center on Friday, Sep. 9 from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. Rock the Vote! is open to the public, offering those who attend the opportunity to meet state and local candidates as well as registering to vote. There is no cost to attend.
Saturday, Sep. 10
- The Alumni Association Board Meeting will be held in Room 247 of McKenny Hall from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. on Saturday, Sep. 10. The meeting is open to the public and is free to attend.
- The Women's and Gender Studies Honor Society is hosting Dr. Elizabeth Shadigian on Saturday, Sep. 10 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. There will be small group discussions and an intro to Shadigian's book "WomanSafeHealth: The Antidote to Status Quo Health Care." The event will be held in the Ballroom of the Student Center, is free to attend, open to the public and LBC approved.
Sunday, Sep. 11
- The 9/11 Memorial Ceremony will be held outside of Pease Auditorium on Sunday, Sep. 11 from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. A program will be included along with a moment of silence at 8:46 a.m. at the "9/11 Beam" outside of Pease Hall across from Jimmy John's. There is no cost to attend and the memorial is open to the public.
Tuesday, Sep. 13
- Feminist Fest is being held in Ballroom A of the Student Center from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m. on Tuesday, Sep. 13. Snacks will be provided as well as music entertainment. The cost is free and the event is open to the public.