EMU Police Blotter: Feb. 4- Feb. 10, 2019

Monday, February 4

An individual was found driving with a suspended license during a routine traffic stop at West Cross Street and Oakwood Street at 5:28 p.m. The case closed the same day.

A Walton Hall resident reported a threatening phone call that came in at 4:27 p.m. The resident reported the call at 5:49 p.m. and the case remains open.

Tuesday, February 5

A campus security authority from Best Residence Hall reported a possible crime at 12:26 a.m. The case remains open and there are no further details at this time.

Larceny was reported to have occurred at the Student Center Bookstore at 12:36 a.m. The case remains open.

A suspect provided false information during a routine traffic stop at Cornell Road and Washtenaw Avenue at 4:38 p.m. They were also found to be driving with a suspended license. The case closed February 9.

Larcenies from multiple vehicles at Peninsular Park allegedly occurred between 4:00 p.m. and 9:31 p.m. The case remains open.

Wednesday, February 6

An individual failed to stop and identify themselves after hit and run which occurred in the South Oakwood Lot at 3:20 p.m. The case closed the next day.

Thursday, February 7

A suspect was found trespassing in Brown Apartments and was arrested on other warrants at 3:35 p.m. The case closed the same day.

Friday, February 8

Individuals parking in Bowen Lot were found obtaining parking services fraudulently. The crime occurred between November 13, 2018 at 8:41 a.m. and February 8, 2019 at 9:00 a.m., with the crime being reported at 9:42 a.m. on February 8. The case remains open.

A hit and run was reported from the EMU Parking Structure at 4:24 p.m., with the driver failing to stop and identify. The case closed the next day.

A vehicle parked in Green Lot 1 was found to have been scratched with a key at 4:44 p.m. The crime allegedly occurred sometime between February 5 at 12:30 p.m. and February 8 at 2:50 p.m. The case remains open.

Saturday, February 9

An individual attempted to flee from a routine traffic stop at Washtenaw Avenue and Cornell Road. The attempt happened at 3:06 a.m. and the case remains open.

Sunday, February 10

No crimes reported..