Eagle Fest2021 - Sorority Dance

Enjoy EMU's campus with a jam packed week of on-campus events

The week running from Oct. 10-16 gives students an abundance to do on and off campus.

Enjoy what EMU has to offer will a fun-filled week of on-campus events.

National Coming Out Day: Oct. 11

Celebrate National Coming Out Day with various fun activities put on by the LGBT Resource Center and Campus Life. This free event runs from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the EMU Lake House.

Town Hall Understanding Voting and Local Government: Oct. 11

Students will have the opportunity to talk with various local and state officials about their work and how it affects them and the community. The officials will take questions from the audience. This event runs from 6-8 p.m. in the Student Center Auditorium. LBC-approved event.

Home-Cooked Cooking Class: Oct. 12

Learn to cook easy and quick meals that can be prepared in almost any setting. Advance registration is required at eaglenutritionservices.as.me/cookingclasses, and this class runs from 5-6 p.m.

Happiness Hop: Oct. 13

Join Urzula, Flurry, and the OWCR from this month's event. Destress with relaxing events and fuzzy friends. This event runs from 4-6 p.m. in the Student Center room 320.

Loteria Game Night: Oct. 13

Join the Honors College in celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month and compete for fun prizes. This event runs from 5:30-6:30 p.m. in the Honors College reception hall.

Swooptacular Spooktacular: Oct. 13

Find fire artists, stilt walkers, reptile shows and more at the Student Center's first floor from 7-9 p.m. Read our feature story to learn more about this event.

ALICE - Active Assailant Response Training for Civilians: Oct. 14

This event is free training with the EMU Police Department to share information about active assailant incidents, warning signs of a possible assailant, and what you can do if you find yourself in an active-assailant situation. This event runs from 3-4 p.m. in the Convocation Center. LBC-approved event.