Miley-Cyrus-headshot.jpg

Review: Exploring Miley Cyrus' new album 'Endless Summer Vacation'

Artist Miley Cyrus released her new album "Endless Summer Vacation" this month. The album itself has received good recognition, and one of the songs has become a hit.

Miley Cyrus, the American singer, songwriter, and actress, released her eighth studio album "Endless Summer Vacation“ on March 10. The album is a reflection of Cyrus' personal growth and features a mix of pop and alternative/indie genres. The album has twelve songs, and each of them was composed by Cyrus, with the help of other artists such as Sia, James Blake, and Caitlyn Smith.

The album starts with an "AM" opening portion, which represents the morning time, where there's a buzz and an energy and a potential for new possibilities. The album then transitions into a "PM” closing section, which has a slinky seediness and a grime, but with a hint of glamour. This album's unique structure allows the listeners to take a journey with Cyrus and experience a range of emotions throughout the album.

One of the most successful songs from the album is "Flowers," which was released in January before the album's official release. It became a hit and secured the number one spot on the Billboard Hot 100 for seven weeks. The song is still popular on TikTok, with many users incorporating it into their videos.

Cyrus collaborated with Australian singer Sia and American singer Brandi Carlile for two of the album's tracks. The collaborations add depth and diversity to the album, highlighting Cyrus' ability to work with other artists and genres.

The album's central theme is "Moving On" in a positive way. It's about growth, self-love, and finding oneself. The album represents a significant change in Cyrus' music style. She has moved away from bashing her exes in her songs and has created music that is more mature and reflective of her personal experiences.

Cyrus has also released a live session of her new album on Disney+. The session is a visual representation of the album and allows fans to experience the music in a different way. The live session showcases Cyrus' talent as a performer and highlights the album's message of self-love and growth.

The album has received critical acclaim and has been positively reviewed by many music critics. The album's success can be attributed to Cyrus' growth as an artist and her ability to create music that resonates with her fans. Many music critics have praised the album's structure, sound, and themes.

Overall, "Endless Summer Vacation" is a great album that showcases Miley Cyrus' growth as an artist. The album's unique structure and themes make it a must-listen for anyone who is a fan of pop or alternative/indie music. The album's success can be attributed to Cyrus' ability to create music that resonates with her fans and her growth as an artist. If you're looking for an album that is uplifting and positive, "Endless Summer Vacation" is the perfect choice.

I rate this album an 8 out of 10.