The Eastern Echo Sunday, Sept. 1, 2024 | Print Archive

94196B01-646A-4080-82D9-599114309357.png

Review: Newlyweds Lele Pons and Guaynaa collaborate for their new album "Capitulaciones"

Married couple Lele Pons and Guaynaa recently released the awaited collaborative album "Capitulaciones."

Lele Pons, a Venezuelan-American singer, YouTuber, and actress, released her collaborative album "Capitulaciones" with her newlywed husband, Guaynaa.

Pons gained recognition for her humorous videos posted on the now-defunct platform Vine before transitioning to YouTube. Her notable works include her appearance in Camila Cabello's "Havana" music video and she hit debut song "Celoso," which led to a performance at the 2018 Latin American Music Awards.

Puerto Rican artist Guaynaa gained fame in 2019 with his song "Rebota." He has collaborated with several artists, including Sebastian Yatra, Becky G, Play-N-Skillz, and Los Ángeles Azules. Guaynaa also received an award from Premios Heat and nominations for his work at The Latin Grammys and Premios Musa.

Lele Pons and Guaynaa's love story started in 2020 when the two began dating and soon became inseparable. Their chemistry was undeniable, and they quickly fell head over heels for each other. The couple's fans couldn't be happier for them as they seemed to be made for each other.

Lele Pons and Guaynaa's love story that has captured the hearts of millions of fans around the world. Their collaboration on "Capitulaciones" is a celebration of their love and their shared passion for music.

One of the most popular tracks from the album is "De Party En Party," which has received high praise from listeners and critics alike. The song has also become a sensation on the social media platform TikTok, where users have been creating videos using the catchy tune as their soundtrack. As if that wasn't enough, the couple has even released a music video for the song, which has only added to its popularity.

With ten songs mostly centered on reggaeton, Lele Pons and Guaynaa's collaborative album "Capitulaciones" has received positive feedback since its release. The album's lead single "Abajito" has been well-received, with the couple even planning a tour due to its success. In an interview with Billboard, the couple revealed that they are trying to determine the tour's start date. The album has also been popular on TikTok, with several artists using its tracks in their videos, including Kimberly Loaiza. The album's music videos have also garnered many views and likes, further showcasing the album's popularity.

The album "Capitulaciones" is widely available on various music streaming platforms such as Spotify, Apple Music, Pandora, and YouTube Music. With its upbeat and catchy tunes, it's an excellent album to turn to when you need a mood boost and feel like dancing.

I rate this album a 9 out of 10.