Julian H. Gonzalez

SPORTS BBA-TWINS-TIGERS 2 DE

SPORTS BBA-TWINS-TIGERS 2 DE

Detroit Tigers players run out of the dugout to joint the on-field celebration after their win over the Minnesota Twins clinched the American League Central Division on Sunday, Sept. 28, 2014, at Comerica Park in Detroit. (Julian H. Gonzalez/Detroit Free Press/MCT)

SPORTS BBA-MVP 3 DE

SPORTS BBA-MVP 3 DE

The Detroit Tigers' Miguel Cabrera, having a laugh during Spring Training on February 24, 2012, is the American League's first Triple Crown winner in 45 years and he captured the league's MVP trophy on Thursday, November 15, 2012. (Julian H. Gonzalez/Detroit Free Press/MCT)

SPORTS BBA-TIGERS-YANKEES 8 DE

SPORTS BBA-TIGERS-YANKEES 8 DE

Former New York Yankee Reggie Jackson, left, former manager Joe Torre and Detroit Tigers manager Jim Leland talk on the field during batting practice prior to the start of Game 1 of the American League Championship Series at Yankee Stadium in the Bronx, New York, Saturday, October 13, 2012. (Julian H. Gonzalez/Detroit Free Press/MCT)

SPORTS PACKERS-LIONS 5 DE

SPORTS PACKERS-LIONS 5 DE

Detroit Lions' Matthew Stafford (9) has the ball knocked out of his hand on a scramble for a fumble by Green Bay Packers' Dezman Moses late in the second quarter on Sunday, November 18, 2012, in Detroit. (Julian H. Gonzalez/Detroit Free Press/MCT)

SPORTS PACKERS-LIONS 5 DE

SPORTS PACKERS-LIONS 5 DE

SPORTS PACKERS-LIONS 5 DE

SPORTS PACKERS-LIONS 5 DE

SPORTS BBO-WORLDSERIES 36 DE

SPORTS BBO-WORLDSERIES 36 DE

Detroit Tigers pitcher Justin Verlander appears in the dugout during a 4-3 loss to the San Francisco Giants in the 10th inning Game 4 of the 2012 World Series. The Giants swept the series against the Tigers with the victory at Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan, Sunday, October 28, 2012. (Julian H. Gonzalez/Detroit Free Press/MCT)

SPORTS BBA-ALCS 23 DE

SPORTS BBA-ALCS 23 DE

New York Yankees' Curtis Granderson strikes out during third inning action of Game 3 of the American League Championship Series at Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan on Tuesday, October 16, 2012. (Julian H. Gonzalez/Detroit Free Press/MCT)

SPORTS BBA-TIGERS-ROYALS 16 DE

SPORTS BBA-TIGERS-ROYALS 16 DE

Detroit Tigers third baseman Miguel Cabrera tips his hat to the crowd after coming out of the game in the fourth inning against the Kansas City Royals on Wednesday, October 3, 2012, at Kauffman Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri. (Julian H. Gonzalez/Detroit Free Press/MCT)

More media »

Julez DeShetler and Queso Tone catch up after a short hiatus due to illness and someones birthday. The pair talk about their semesters and the final big events of the year, the Eastern Echo Media Gala and Rock The Patio. The latter playing host to Eagletainment's very own Queso Tone as a musical performance, with the shows closing act Anthony Roperti a former guest of the show.