The Eastern Echo Friday, July 26, 2024 | Print Archive

Marq Stafford

One Piece Red promotional photos
Movies

Review: "One Piece Film: Red" really is a musical

Best-selling manga series One Piece, created by Eiichiro Oda, has just brought it's 15th film to theaters overseas. While initially released in early August, the film hit theaters here in the U.S. on Nov. 4. Straight out the gate, we have to acknowledge the fact that this film is not canon. The ...

585E5F8B-A1A0-4E1F-96CC-8284C86A8326.jpeg
Opinion

Review: 'Bee and Puppycat:' A beautiful mess

For those who have heard of "Bee and PuppyCat," you would not be mistaken that the show has been released again. The crowdfunded project was picked up by Netflix in 2020 and given a new look in its refreshing reboot here in 2022. “Bee and PuppyCat” revolves around an unemployed women in ...

IMG_6020.JPG
News

EMU ROTC members make commitment pledge to U.S Army

During the EMU v.s NIU game on Saturday, four EMU ROTC members, Jonnell Ealy, Renan Martins, Gracie Fuchs and Jerusha Vargas, swore to become commissioned officers in the U.S. Army. With the ceremony taking place live during half-time, the cadets were met with a handshake from Col. Eli Ruesink after ...

unnamed.jpg
Television

Opinion: 'Cyberpunk: Edgerunners' has me stargazing

"Cyberpunk 2077" continues to remain a hot topic in media right now, and all for the right reasons. CD Projekt Red, the polish video game studio responsible for the IP, has been making a great effort to bring the original vision of the game to life. Cyberpunk's recent buzz can be attributed ...

More articles »

Julez DeShetler and Queso Tone catch up after a short hiatus due to illness and someones birthday. The pair talk about their semesters and the final big events of the year, the Eastern Echo Media Gala and Rock The Patio. The latter playing host to Eagletainment's very own Queso Tone as a musical performance, with the shows closing act Anthony Roperti a former guest of the show.