Yes, I’m aware that we just did Reese’s Peanut Butter Puff Daddy Muffins a few weeks back. But these are delicious, so get over it.
I got the idea for these diet murdering bastards from Echo comics editor, Christine “Crass” Deneweth. She made them by taking peanut butter cookie dough and mixing in melted Reese’s Cups. They were good that way—but I’ve always got to be special.
With my recipe, I’ve made them less diet-killing (if you can do that), but much easier for people who like to make things from scratch. I’m tired and these bad boys just got out of the oven so I’m skimping on my usual vamping.
You can stop cheering now.
If you have any recipes, suggestions or requests you want to share, send them to me at Kitchen-101.com.
Prep time – 15 minutes
Bake time – 10-12 minutes
Servings – 24
Serving size – one cookie
Calories per serving – 216
Net carbs – 20.7g
2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
25 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 cup unsalted butter (softened)
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat your oven to 350 F.
2. Put 15 of the Reese’s Cup in a microwave safe bowl and melt until mostly smooth.
3. Combine the sugar, brown sugar, butter, peanut butter and melted peanut butter cups into your mixing bowl. Cream together on medium speed until smooth and light in color.
4. Sift together your flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Add about a third of the flour mixture to the peanut butter mixture and mix together on low speed until combined. Make sure to scrape your bowl.
5. Add one egg and the vanilla extract to the mixture to mixing bowl and combine. Scrape your bowl.
6. Add half of the remaining flour to the bowl and mix to combine. Scrape your bowl.
7. Add the last egg and mix to combine. Scrape your bowl.
8. Add the last of your flour and mix to combine.
9. Chop the remaining Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups into chunks. Fold into cookie dough or sprinkle on top once on the pan.
10. Roll or scoop the dough into two-inch balls and place them two inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for about 10 minutes or until they start to brown.
Monsanto calls the shots and makes record profits, ...
This is really interesting. The author has a very ...