Police Blotter

September 2

Money was stolen from wallets while residents were sleeping in Walton Residence Hall at 11:47 a.m. The crime is believed to have occurred between 12:00 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. There are no suspects at this time.

September 3

A notebook computer was stolen from an office at Ford Hall at 3:00 p.m. The staff members believed the door was locked. The crime is believed to have occurred between August 29 at 1:00 p.m. and 11:00 a.m. on September 2. There are no suspects at this time.

A phone charger was taken from a coat in a work closet at the Eastern Eateries Dining Commons at 1:13 a.m. The crime is believed to have occurred between September 2 at 6:00 p.m. and September 3 at 1:00 a.m. There are no suspects at this time.

A local high school student was found in possession of suspected marijuana on Packard Rd at 6:17 p.m. The crime occurred at 5:45 p.m. He is currently being held in Washtenaw County jail after he was identified as the suspect of a breaking and entering crime at Bowen Field House. The substance that was found was sent to the Michigan State Police lab for identification.

September 4

Police were called to a local BP gas station on N Huron St at 5:44 p.m. A patron was returning bottles when an altercation between the 56 year old man and the clerk occurred. The patron was then said to have gone to his car to grab a ski pole when the cleric pulled a baseball bat on him. The man was trespassed from the store and issued a citation for disturbing the peace.

A male student was found to be in possession of suspected marijuana and paraphernalia at Walton Residence Hall at 11:47 p.m. The student was cited for possession of narcotic paraphernalia and may also face discipline under the Student Code of Conduct and Community Standards.