Monday, Oct. 14
· Threats via telephone for harassment and threats was reported at 1200 Oakwood St. at 3:32 p.m. The case is open.
· Larceny by stolen mail was reported at 603 Washtenaw Ave. at 4:12 p.m. This case is closed.
Tuesday, Oct. 15
· Burglary and forced entry of a home was reported at 2:05 p.m. at 389 Second St. It was declared a home invasion. This case is closed.
· Assault / battery / simple including domestic and on a police officer was reported at 804 Armstrong Dr. at 7:24 p.m. This case is pending Ac.
· Damage to business property by graffiti was reported at 9:28 p.m. at the Cob parking structure.
Wednesday, Oct. 16
· An individual was reported of operating a vehicle under the influence of drugs at E Michigan Ave. and Prospect St. at 4:44 p.m. This case is pending Ac.
· Personal property was stolen from a vehicle at 214 N Normal St. at 9:04 a.m. This case is now pending Ac.
Thursday, Oct. 17
· Vehicle theft by unlawfully driving away was reported at 214 N Normal St. at 6:07 a.m. This case is pending Ac.
· Aggravated / felonious assault – non-family – by other weapon was reported at 309 Ballard St. at 10:20 p.m. This case is closed as of Oct. 18.
Friday, Oct. 18
· Failure to appear (FTA) was reported at Ballard St. and W Cross St. at 12:25 p.m. This case is now closed as of Oct. 18
Saturday, Oct. 19
· Obstruct Police was reported by an individual telling false information to a police officer. The individual was also driving with a suspended or revoked license. The crime occurred at Ann St. and Huron River Dr. at 1:32 a.m. This case is closed as of Oct. 19.