Campus police blotter

9/10
A physical altercation between roommates took place at 11:17 p.m. in Best Hall. The case is closed, and police were seeking a warrant.

9/12
A report was filed for a larceny that occurred three days earlier. The victim stated that a cell phone was stolen from an employee locker room in the Student Center. Police have no leads.

9/13
A larceny from a vehicle parked at the Convocation Center was reported at 12:40 a.m. The owner of the vehicle returned to find the car stereo and cash missing. The theft occurred between 11:00 a.m. and 9:30 p.m. the previous day. The case is closed pending further investigation.

At 8:10 p.m., a subject at Emmett and Ballard Streets was found to be in possession of a small amount of marijuana and a pipe. The subject was issued a citation.

9/14
A resident of Hill Hall reported that two concert tickets were stolen from a residence hall room. The theft occurred between September 8 and September 12. During this time period several of the resident’s acquaintances had been in the room. Police have no leads at this time.

A subject was arrested at the Student Center at 4:22 p.m. for allegedly striking a victim several times. The case was closed by arrest, and police were seeking a warrant.