Police Blotter for Sept. 18-21

Sept. 18
A complainant reported that a subject at the Student Center stole his or her cell phone after a physical altercation four days earlier. The case remains open, and police are seeking a warrant.

Sept. 19
Police received a report of a juvenile spray painting a vehicle at 3:58 p.m. at Rynearson Stadium. The owner did not wish to press charges.
An officer initiated a traffic stop at 9:30 p.m. at Huron River Drive and Leforge Road. The officer found a small amount of marijuana in the vehicle. The subject received a citation for possession of marijuana.
Police were called at 11:11 p.m. to Wise Hall for a minor in possession violation. Approximately three hours later, at 1:52 a.m., police were called to Sellers Hall for another minor in possession violation. Citations were issued in both instances.

Sept. 21
A resident of Best Hall reported a missing laptop. The theft occurred three days earlier, on September 18. The case has been forwarded to the detective bureau for further investigation, and remains active.
At 7:22 p.m. an officer observed several subjects acting suspiciously at Ann Street and Huron River Drive. The officer made contact with the subjects and found one of them to be in possession of marijuana with intent to distribute. The suspect was arrested and transported to the Washtenaw County Jail.