Police Blotter for Sept. 25-28

9/25
A vehicle owner reported hit-and-run damage to their vehicle in the Mayhew Lot. The damage occurred on two days earlier on Sept. 23 between 8:45 and 10 a.m. Neither police nor the owner knows who caused the damage and there are currently no investigative leads.

Two breaking and entering incidents were reported at the Convocation Center. Both incidents were reported on the Sept. 25 and occurred between Sept. 23 and Sept. 24. In one incident, a duffel bag and wrist watch were taken out of a back office area. In the other incident, cash was reported stolen out of a personal desk in a locked office. Both incidents remain under investigation.

A resident in Walton Hall received verbal threats from an unknown person at approximately 7 p.m. The case has been closed and will remain closed unless further information is provided.

A resident and guest were found smoking marijuana in Wise Hall at 10:35 p.m. The resident was issued a citation, and the guest was ordered not to trespass onto campus.

9/27
Two minor in possession incidents occurred in the early morning. The first incident took place at 12:58 a.m. in Sellers Hall. A resident was found to be intoxicated in his or her residence hall room. The subject was transported to St. Joseph Hospital. The case has been forwarded to university housing and student judicial services.
The second incident occurred at 4:27 a.m. outside the Brown Apartments. An intoxicated minor was found, and was also transported to St. Joseph Hospital for treatment.

A person at the Halle Library reported that their headphones were stolen between 5:30 and 5:50 p.m. The headphones were unattended. Police do not have any investigative leads.

9/28
A physical altercation took place at Walton Hall between two male suspects. The incident occurred at 4:04 p.m. Police are seeking a warrant.