Police Blotter Nov. 5 - Nov. 9

Nov. 5

A complainant reported between struck in the left eye by an unknown object at the Physical Plant at 11:04 p.m. but did not notify police until Nov. 8. Police have no leads.

Nov. 6

Police received a report of a burglary in Phelps Hall that took place between 4:30-7:15 a.m. The residents said when they awoke from sleeping they noticed their laptops, cell phones, cash, PlayStation 3, and video games were missing. Police reported there were no signs of forced entry.

The same morning, two suspects were interviewed by a detective and confessed to committing the crime. They were arrested and lodged at the Washtenaw County Jail, and police were seeking a warrant. The stolen property was recovered.

Nov. 7

An underage resident was found to be intoxicated at 12:04 a.m. in Downing Hall. The case was forwarded to Housing and the Student Conduct and Community Standards office for review.

A malicious destruction of property incident occurred at the Brown Apartments between midnight and 3:30 a.m. A resident of the building returned to find a shattered window. The case was closed, and the physical plant was notified.

Nov. 8

At 3:40 a.m., a domestic violence incident occurred at Wise Hall between a boyfriend and girlfriend in Wise Hall. The female, who allegedly slapped and punched her boyfriend in the face, was arrested and lodged at the Washtenaw County Jail.

Nov. 9

A subject was observed urinating outside Downing Hall at 1:58 a.m. The subject was issued a citation.