Police Blotter Nov. 22-30

November 22:

A vehicle owner returned to the hoyt lot at 11:20 a.M. To find the side mirror was taken from the parked vehicle. The incident occurred three days earlier and the owner did not notify police at that time. The case was closed, pending further information.

*November 24: *
A vehicle was stolen from the Mayhew Lot between Nov. 20 and Nov. 24. The owner stated they parked the vehicle in the lot at approximately 8 p.m. on Nov. 20 and returned around 3 p.m. on Nov. 24 to find it no longer in the area. Police have no investigative leads.

November 26:

Officers busted an underage drinking party in Buell Hall at 12:11 a.m. Police received a report of a possible party inside the residence hall room. When they investigated, they found several underage suspects who all admitted to drinking alcohol. No-trespassing notices were issued to some of the subjects. The report was forwarded to housing and the Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards for review.

November 30:

At 3:47 a.m., a victim was allegedly choked and hit in the face outside the Eastern Eateries, causing severe injuries. Both suspects involved were charged and lodged at the Washtenaw County Jail. The victim was transported to St. Joseph Hospital for medical treatment.

An underage subject was arrested at the Eastern Eateries for possession of alcohol at 9:27 p.m. An officer was investigating a disturbance in the Eateries when that officer came in contact with the intoxicated subject. The case was closed by arrest and a citation was issued.

At 7:35 p.m., police received a report of a subject attempting to sell EMU Library books at the Student Center. The subject was arrested and processed. Police were seeking a warrant.