Police Blotter

Sept. 7 —At Walton Residence Hall, an intoxicated minor was cited at 2:50 a.m.

A subject was found to be in possession of narcotic paraphernalia at 11:03 a.m. at the Rec/IM softball field.

In the Student Center, a disorderly subject was issued a trespass notice at 4:56 p.m.

On N. Adams and Pearl Streets, a subject was cited for public intoxication at 5:20 p.m.

In Putnam Residence Hall, roommates had a verbal argument at 5:37 p.m. and were cited for disturbing the public peace.

In Putnam Hall, an intoxicated resident and guests were cited minor in possession citations at 10:56 p.m.

Deputies responded to a burglary complaint on the 1000 block of Levona Street. An employee at Erickson Elementary arrived at the school and saw two suspects running from the school with property in their hands around 3:30 a.m. The suspects broke a window to gain entry. Two computers, five computer keyboards, and two pair of headphones were taken.

The larceny of an automobile took place in the 200 block of James L. Hart Parkway around 10 p.m. The suspect broke the driver’s side window to gain entry and a GPS unit was taken.

During a traffic stop on Grove Road near David Street, deputies discovered the driver was wanted on an outstanding warrant. She had committed retail fraud and was arrested without incident.

On Ecorse Road near Emerick Street, deputies arrested a subject wanted for possession of drug paraphernalia and a parole violation in reference to home invasion.

Sept. 8 — At Walton Residence Hall, an intoxicated minor was cited at 2:50 a.m.

Sept. 9 — A license plate was stolen off a vehicle in North Campus Lot at 5:30 p.m.

On September 6, deputies responded to a call from the 700 block of Eugene Street for a home invasion that occurred. The suspect assaulted the homeowner, took a handgun and fled the scene. A deputy was patrolling the area and saw a subject that matched the description given by the homeowner. The subject was searched for weapons and the stolen handgun was recovered. The suspect, a 16-year-old Ypsilanti resident, was charged with Armed Robbery, Home Invasion First Degree and CCW. The subject will be tried as an adult.

During a traffic stop on Holmes Road near Prospect Road, deputies arrested a driver after discovering she was wanted on an outstanding felony warrant of resisting and obstructing arrest.

Sept. 10 — Several subjects were issued citations for disturbing the public peace after having a loud gathering at Westview Apartments at 2:09 a.m.

Sept. 11 — A subject was arrested for possession of marijuana and driving with a suspended license on Cornell Road near Washtenaw Avenue at 12:46 a.m.

In Putnam Hall, a subject was arrested for an outstanding warrant and creating a disturbance at 7:32 a.m.

A burglary occurred when a wallet was taken from a dorm room in Phelps Hall at 2:15 a.m.