Police Blotter

Oct. 9—During a traffic stop on Ballard and Cross street, a subject provided false information to avoid arrest on outstanding warrants at 12:20 a.m.

An intoxicated individual was discovered in North Campus Lot creating a disturbance at 2:59 a.m.

A burglary occurred in the 1000 block of Concord Drive after a suspect removed the screen from an open window to gain entry at 1:30 p.m. An unknown amount of money was taken.

During a traffic stop on Ford Road near Plymouth Road, deputies discovered the driver had an outstanding warrant. The deputies arrested the man, and he was transported to the county jail.

Deputies responded to a suspicious vehicle complaint in the 2000 block of Glory Lane. It was determined the occupant of the vehicle was wanted on an outstanding warrant of driving with a suspended license. The subject was arrested.

Oct. 10—An intoxicated minor was transported to the hospital after consuming too much alcohol at 3:53 a.m.

In the 1000 block of S. Pasadena Avenue, a homeowner returned home and found the front window open at 12:28 p.m. The homeowner entered her house and saw the suspect standing in her hallway. The suspect ran toward the homeowner and pushed her down. The suspect then ran out the back door. Nothing was taken from the residence.

A man was arrested and taken to the county jail after a routine traffic stop. Deputies discovered he had an outstanding warrant for having dangerous drugs in his possession.

Oct. 11—A female student was groped by two male strangers in Phelps Hall at 9:30 p.m.

A subject was issued a trespass notice after police discovered the individual was panhandling in the area at 11:32 a.m. at King Hall.

A laptop computer, digital camera, television set, cell phone and an unknown amount of money were taken from a house in the 600 block of Fox Avenue. A suspect removed the window and crawled through to gain entry at 12:26 a.m.

A light blue 1994 Honda Accord was stolen in the 600 block of Cliffs Drive. A suspect took the vehicle from the parking lot around 12 p.m. The keys were not with the vehicle.

Oct. 12—In the 300 block of Perrin at approximately 11:30 p.m., a resident was approached on his front porch by four African American males and forced back into the residence at gun point. Six people were in the residence, including one EMU student. Once inside, the victims were told they would not be harmed if they cooperated. The suspects took cellular phones, two laptops and a small amount of cash before fleeing from the location.