Police Blotter

Oct. 25

An armed robbery took place in the 2000 block of East Ellsworth Road after two suspects entered the store while the cashier was in the back room at 2:20 a.m. When the cashier came out of the backroom, the individual was confronted by the suspects, who were wearing masks. The suspect with a gun yelled at the cashier to empty the register. One of the suspects hit the cashier in the face and took the cash register, which had an unknown amount of money in it.

After a traffic stop in the 1100 block of Share Avenue, deputies discovered the driver was wanted for an armed robbery that occurred Oct. 22. Deputies also discovered the vehicle was reported stolen out of Pittsfield Township on Oct. 24. The driver was wanted on seven outstanding warrants. The subject was arrested without incident and transported to the Washtenaw County Jail.

An individual reported being stalked by an acquaintance in Sill Hall at 2:04 p.m.

A female suspect was observed assaulting another female at a concert at the Convocation Center at 10:49 p.m.

A drunken subject was transported to St. Joseph’s Hospital at 10:40 p.m. from a concert at the Convocation Center.

Oct. 26

A woman was arrested for an outstanding warrant of driving with a suspended license during a traffic stop on Johnson Street near Young Street. The subject was arrested without incident and lodged at the Washtenaw County Jail.

A burglary took place in the 700 block of Dorset Street. A suspect smashed out a window on a side door to gain entry at 12:15 p.m. Four handguns were taken.

In the 1000 block of Maplewood Boulevard, an attempted burglary occurred. Two suspects tried to kick in the back door of the residence, but were scared off by a neighbor. The suspects fled the scene in an older model tan four-door station wagon.

A blue 2001 Ford E350 van was stolen from the 5000 block of East Huron River Drive. A suspect took the vehicle from a parking lot by unknown means at 5 p.m.

A laptop computer and television set were taken from a home in the 1000 block of Share Avenue at 5:40 p.m., after a suspect smashed the glass out of a door to gain entry.