Police Blotter

Campus:

At 9 a.m. Tuesday, a laptop was stolen from Sellers Hall. The suspect was believed to be a guest in the building.

A person was arrested for possessing hallucinogens and outstanding warrants at 12:35 p.m. Tuesday, between Pearl Street and Adams Street.

A credit card was stolen from an unattended wallet between 9:45 a.m. and 12 p.m. Tuesday in the Olds/Robb Student Rec. The suspect used the card fraudulently. This crime was reported Thursday and is still open.

At 5:08 a.m. Thursday, a window was found broken in King Hall.

Local:

A 38-year-old man was arrested and transported to Washtenaw County Jail on Tuesday. The man was pulled over for a traffic stop between Holmes Road and Wendell Avenue. While obtaining the suspect’s information, the deputies found he had an outstanding warrant.

A laptop computer and i-Phone were taken during a burglary between 7 p.m. Tuesday and 9:30 a.m. Wednesday in the 3000 block of Roundtree Boulevard. Deputies found the suspect(s) pried open a window to gain entry. There are no suspects in the case.

A burglary occurred between 4 p.m. Wednesday and 6 p.m. Thursday in the 3000 block of East Michigan Avenue. The suspect(s) forced open the back door to gain entry. A laptop computer and television were taken. There are no suspects in the case.

A 20-year-old man was arrested and transported to Washtenaw County Jail on Thursday. Deputies were responding to a disorderly person complaint in the 1000 block of Twin Towers Street when they found the suspect. He had an outstanding warrant for domestic violence.

A burglary occurred between 12 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. Friday in the 800 block of North Rosewood. The suspect(s) cut a screen and slid the window open to gain entry. An unknown amount of money was taken. There are no suspects in the case.