Police Blotter

Campus:

March 12- A subject was arrested for larceny at 10:02 p.m. in Alexander Hall.

March 13- A stolen cell phone was found at 1:20 a.m. during a consented search on Anna Avenue.

March 14- A victim received harassing emails at 9:28 p.m. in Buell Hall.

March 15- Money was stolen at 3:08 p.m. from a cash box in Walton Hall.

Light diffusers were reported stolen at 4:52 p.m. from elevator in Buell Hall.

Local:

March 11- Two televisions were taken around 9:30 p.m. from a residence in the 1000 block of Desoto Avenue.

March 13- A catalytic converter was stolen around 10:25 a.m. from a Chevrolet Cavalier parked in a parking lot in the 3000 block of Washtenaw Avenue.

March 14- Deputies responded to the 600 block of North Miami Avenue for a burglary complaint. The deputies determined a suspect forced open a side door to gain entry between 2 and 4 p.m. Miscellaneous clothing, household items and several medicinal marijuana plants were taken. The deputies continued with their investigation and identified a suspect. The deputies tracked the suspect, a 16-year-old Milan City Resident, who was currently listed as a runaway, to a location in the city of Milan. The deputies contacted the suspect and found incriminating evidence at the location. The suspect was arrested without incident and transported to Washtenaw County Juvenile Detention Center.

March 15- Two handguns, a laptop computer, safe and an unknown amount of cash were taken between 9:15 a.m. and 12 p.m. from a residence in the 3000 block of Snow Road.

March 16- An armed robbery occurred at 2:30 a.m. in the 1000 block of Meadow Woods Boulevard. The deputies determined the homeowner heard a loud banging on his front door. The homeowner looked outside and saw a subject who said he needed help. The homeowner opened the door and a second subject who appeared from the side of the apartment was holding a shotgun. Both subjects entered the apartment and the subject with the shotgun pointed it at the homeowner. The homeowner pushed his way past the two subjects and ran from the apartment. The homeowner then fled to an apartment in the area and called 911. The deputies arrived and searched the apartment but the two suspects were gone. A Playstation game system and cellular phone were taken. The suspect descriptions are listed below. The homeowner was not injured.