Police Blotter

Campus:

March 16- A subject was arrested at 12:08 a.m. for narcotic paraphernalia and open intoxicants on Pearl Street near Adams Street.

A computer monitor was stolen at 3:05 p.m. from a classroom in Sill Hall.

A subject was arrested at 4:52 p.m. for trespassing in the Dining Commons.

March 17- A subject was issued a citation for disturbing the public peace after soliciting and trespassing at 5:37 p.m. in the College of Business parking lot structure.

Suspected marijuana was discovered at 7:53 p.m. in a room in Best Hall.

A subject was cited for open intoxication while skateboarding at 10:19 p.m. on West Cross Street and Ballard Street.

March 18- A minor female was discovered vomiting and lying in a bathroom at 5:09 a.m. in Wise Hall.

March 19- An intoxicated minor was transported to the hospital at 2:26 a.m. from Sellers Hall.

A subject was arrested for failure to appear at 3:53 a.m. on Oakwood Street.

A subject suspected of urinating on a building was issued a trespass citation at 6:14 p.m. in the COB parking lot structure.

Local:

March 16- An unknown amount of cash, miscellaneous jewelry and a laptop was stolen from a residence between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m. in the 1000 block of Candlewood Lane.

March 17- A silver 2011 Ford Focus was stolen from the 2000 block of Washtenaw Avenue. Deputies determined the suspect stole the vehicle from a dealership lot by unknown means around 12 p.m.

Numerous bottles of prescription drugs were taken from a residence between 1 p.m. and 8 p.m. in the 8000 block of Spinnaker Way after a suspect opened an unlocked door to gain entry.