Police Blotter

Campus:

May 16- A subject was arrested on an EMU bench warrant at 5:49 a.m.

May 17- A verbal argument occurred between a husband and wife at 2:09 a.m. in the Westview Apartments.

May 18- An individual was cited for disorderly conduct after refusing to provide identification to an officer at 1:31 p.m. in the Student Center.

At 7:04 p.m., residents in Downing Hall reported two laptops and other items stolen from their room.

At 8:56 p.m., an intoxicated subject at Oestrike Stadium was transported to the Engagement Center.

May 19- At 4:34 a.m., an intoxicated subject was discovered passed out on the sidewalk near Porter.

May 20- At 3:34 p.m., a bicycle was stolen from Best Hall.

An argument occurred between suitemates at 4 a.m. in Downing Hall, and were cited for disturbing the public peace.

A subject was arrested at 6:43 p.m. on Pearl Street and Adams Street for an assault warrant and was issued a citation for narcotic paraphernalia.

Local:

May 16- Around 3 a.m., a refrigerator and a stove were stolen from the 700 block of Campbell Avenue. The homeowner was not at home at the time of the incident, but neighbors did report seeing a suspicious white pickup truck outside the apartment in the early morning hours.

May 18- Between 8:30 – 9:30 a.m., a Billy Goat leaf vacuum, Echo backpack leaf blower and a John Deer 36” walk behind mower were stolen from a trailer parked in the area of Holmes Road and East Michigan Avenue.

A man was arrested at 3:15 a.m. in the area of Grove Road and Harry Street after deputies discovered he was wanted for possession of marijuana. He was taken into custody without incident.

May 19- A Vizio flat screen, Emerson flat screen and a Toshiba laptop were stolen between 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. from the 2300 block of East Ellsworth Road.