Police Blotter

Campus:

June 21- At 1:50 p.m., a subject was arrested on West Michigan Avenue and Adams Street for possessing a stolen license plate and providing false information to police.

An attempted larceny took place at 5:08 p.m. after a suspect tried to break into a locked automobile.

A glass exterior door was reported broken at 11:09 p.m. in Hoyt.

June 22- At 11:10 p.m., a door was forced open and valves were cut off toilets in Jones Hall.

A suspect used a victim’s credit card to withdraw money from an ATM at 1:56 p.m. in Downing Hall.

June 24- At 1:55 p.m., employees in the Student Center got into a shoving match.

A subject was arrested on an EMU bench warrant for a traffic offense at 3:54 p.m.

June 26- At 8:47 p.m., subject was cited for a false ID and arrested for a dangerous drugs felony.

Local:

June 20- A 1996 black Pontiac Grand AM was stolen from the 1700 block of Meadow Woods Drive while the vehicle owner slept.

A GPS device, unknown quantity of coins and one Lakeshore Apartments keycard were stolen in the 2400 block of Lakeshore Drive.

At 11 a.m., a white 1995 Mercedes was stolen in the 3000 block of Roundtree Boulevard.
A man was arrested at 3:30 a.m. in the 1700 block of Sheffield Avenue after sheriff’s deputies discovered he was wanted for 15 warrants out of various police departments.

June 21- A window air conditioner was stolen from the 1800 block of McCartney Avenue.

Three televisions were stolen from a residence in the 8000 block of MacArthur Boulevard.

A woman was arrested at 8 p.m. in the area of Michigan Avenue and Park Avenue for 8 warrants including a false report of felony and retail fraud.

While conducting traffic enforcement in the area of Bridge Road and Textile Road, deputies encountered a wanted subject. She was arrested for three warrants.

June 22- One 36-inch LCD TV, a DVD player, and an unknown quantity of cash was stolen at 10:30 a.m. from a commercial building in the 1700 block of East Michigan Avenue.

June 23- Two flat screen TV’s, a .45cal handgun, a pellet rifle, a drill, a pair of shoes and an unknown amount of cash were stolen at 6:30 p.m. from the 1200 block off Parkwood Avenue.

Deputies arrested a suspected drunk driver at 10 p.m. in the area of Ridge Road and Holmes Road.

June 24- A moped was stolen from the 5000 block of Bosuns Way.