Police Blotter

Campus:

Oct. 23 –Two subjects were arrested and lodged on warrants for failing to appear. The subjects were found at approximately 6 p.m. on Leforge Road and Huron River Drive. A BB gun was found during the search of the vehicle.

A fight broke out at 6:10 p.m. in the Dining Commons.

Oct. 24 – At 1:10 a.m. a subject with an EMU warrant was found on North Summit Road and lodged.

A purse was taken at 9:10 a.m. from the Alexander Music Building.

Local:

Oct. 22 – Tires were slashed on some farm equipment in the 9000 block of Meyers Road.

A 40-inch flat-screen TV was taken during a residential burglary in the 1400 block of Village Lane. Entry to the home was gained by forcing open the front door. The interior of the home was ransacked.

A red and white 2002 Yamaha R1 motorcycle was stolen between the hours of 8 and 9 p.m. from the 2500 block of Lakeshore Drive.

Oct. 23 – At about 3 a.m. someone threw a flowerpot through a windshield in the 6100 block of Vail Drive.

At about 3:15 a.m. a residential burglary occurred in the 9200 block of MacArthur Boulevard after the front door was forced open.

A red Craftsman air compressor was stolen from a garage in the 1600 block of Margarita Street.

An X-Box game system and a Raven Arms MP25 handgun were stolen at about 6 p.m. in the 1600 block of Meadow Woods Boulevard. Entry to the home was gained through a ground-floor window.

A home invasion occurred in the 300 block of Sedgewood Drive. No further details were available at the time of this posting.